- Advancing your Research
- Major Initiatives
- Incentive Programs & Limited Submissions
- Undergraduate Research
- Centers and Institutes
- Government Shutdown Information 2018-19
The goal of ORIN is to improve processes, communication, and accessibility of existing tools, for developing high-quality research impacts associated with OSU's research enterprise throughout Oregon and beyond.
1) Understanding the current landscape of impact capacities and establishing a set of best practices. We do this to build capacity of investigators so they may excel in partnering, planning, designing, implementing, evaluating and budgeting impact activities;
2) Defining and strengthening the relationship between research, engagement and impacts in order to better support the OSU Land-grant mission and research agenda; and
3) Adopting an institutional vision and brand for research impacts at OSU. This is to guide action and articulate to funding agencies the aggregate societal impacts OSU strives to achieve through research and engagement.