Solicitation: NSF 21-536 - (replaces NSF 19-522)
For the Fall 2022 Round:
The program is dedicated to the effective training of STEM graduate students in high priority interdisciplinary research areas, through the use of a comprehensive traineeship model that is innovative, evidence-based, and aligned with changing workforce and research needs. The NRT Program requests proposals in any interdisciplinary or convergent research theme of national priority, while highlighting specific priority research areas that change periodically.
Total of 2-3 pages for the Research Office Letter of Intent Review. Please use an 11 point or higher font with one inch margins.
1. Advance knowledge and understanding within its field or across different fields (Intellectual Merit), and Benefit society or advance desired societal outcomes (Broader Impacts)
2. To what extent do the proposed activities suggest and explore creative, original, or potentially transformative concepts?
3. Is the plan for carrying out the proposed activities, well-reasoned, well-organized, and based on a sound rationale? Does the plan incorporate a mechanism to assess success?
4. How well qualified is the individual, team, or organization to conduct the proposed activities?
5. Are there adequate resources available to the PI (either at the home organization or through collaborations) to carry out the proposed activities?
Use a total of 2-3 pages for the Research Office Letter of Intent Review.
Submit your Notice of Intent to the:
Problems with the Smartsheet platform - or questions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org